To the Metaverse and Beyond
3 March 2022
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Venue: Work Club Barangaroo
What exactly is the Metaverse? What effect will it have on Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs? How can small businesses and entrepreneurs utilize the Metaverse to have greater impact?The Metaverse is evolving as a persistent, 3D, virtual world, a network of interconnected experiences and devices, tools and infrastructure, far beyond mere virtual reality. And it is poised to revolutionize every industry and field, from finance and healthcare to payments, consumer products, and crypto art.
Our expert panelists will share learnings on why and how we should prepare for a new digital renaissance and what the Metaverse means in terms of employment opportunities, investments, and entire new business models.
What you will learn from this event:
· Who and what will power the metaverse
· New business opportunities in the virtual economy
· Increasing collaboration opportunities
· Introduction to decentralized worlds including Decentraland
· The role of cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, and NFTs in the metaverse
– The importance of your digital identity
Time: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Arrival 4:30 – Networking and drinks
Location: Work Club Barangaroo
Live Screening: Valhalla Olderfleet & Canberra Level 1 Two24 Conferencing. Click here To register for the live screening events.